RENEW HAIKU #1
Begging pleading we
Are so wanting you to join
NAC, it is easy
Artist / Art Enthusiast
A paltry $40, or half the price of a tank of gas for the car
- Subscription to The Bulletin, this periodic electronic newsletter that gives you the lowdown on the programming happening at NAC, film screenings, other ancillary events, and postings about what artist members are up to
- Discounted admission on select special events such as the STRUTT Wearable Art Fiasco and other unparalleled social gatherings
- Use of the Dennis Tourbin Members Gallery, NAC’s handsomely refinished exhibit and project space
- Use of NAC’s in-house production facilities and expansive tool library of art making equipment such as film, video, and digital and analogue cameras, and sound equipment
- Voting privileges at the NAC Annual General Meeting – help steer the ship, fix/find the rudder, swab the poop deck, etc.
A measly $35, or the price of the large pizza you’ve been ordering every third day
– Benefits of artist / art enthusiast membership excluding voting privileges
That’s it, you’re a student, your parents are doing all the coddling for us
A meager $100, or the price of a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones, the pathetic little ear-bud kind
– Benefits of Art Enthusiast membership PLUS:
- Recognition on NAC’s website, we’ll get you up there loudly and proudly for the world to see (possible exceptions include Burma, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Vietnam)
- A $60 charitable tax receipt, practice 100km tithing, spend your taxes locally
- Early invites to NAC special events like SMALL FEATS, be a VIP and feel briefly how the other 1% lives
$240 – A low-down $20 a month, or a miniscule fraction of the satellite/cable bill that’s enabling ‘The Voice’ to infiltrate your life
– Benefits of Art Supporter membership PLUS:
- A $200 charitable tax receipt
- Guided tours of exhibitions (by request), if you think the exhibit didn’t make any sense wait until someone from NAC tries explaining it to you
$300 – 25 lousy bucks a month, or a night at the movies watching redundant CGI explosion after redundant CGI explosion during the latest [insert superhero blockbuster here]
– Benefits of Arts Patron membership plus:
- A $260 charitable tax receipt
- A limited edition print made with real NAC member sweat and toil
- A warm and fuzzy feeling redeemable all year long and that can be taken with you wherever you go
We’ll be sending reminder, uh, Haikus, to all those who are due to renew. Call, stop by, email, visit the website and pay with PayPal to get signed on. And spread the word.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE STILL YET ALSO AS WELL!
All memberships renewed in June are entered in a draw for a special STRUTT Wearable Art Weekend package that includes a pair of Curator’s Row (front row seats) to the Saturday night runway show.
Join now, join often!
Minister of Energy, Minds, and Resources