NIAGARA EXOTIC BAZAAR
At the 2014 STRUTT Wearable Art Show
Co-presented with the Garden City Food Co-op
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MONDAY 20 OCTOBER
In celebration of Niagara’s unique and rich culture, the Niagara Artists Centre (NAC) and the Garden City Food Co-op are pleased to present the first edition of the Niagara Exotic Bazaar as a key element of this year’s STRUTT Wearable Art Show! We’re offering an affordable opportunity for Niagara artisans to showcase their work in the transformed WS Tyler building. Doors will open at 7:00PM to STRUTT VIPs for cocktails and first dibs on the shopping extravaganza, and general admission guests will be invited at 8:00pm. Vendor booths will be set up for the duration of the show and will be highlighted at intermission. The Niagara Exotic Bazaar is sponsored by Shannon Passero.
Artists, designers, artisans, winemakers, and chefs are invited to apply to be part of the Niagara Exotic Bazaar. Deadline for submissions is Monday 20 October at 5PM. A committee will review all submissions and notifications of acceptance will be emailed by Tuesday 21 October.
WHAT YOU GET:
– An audience of 1800 guests – GUARANTEED!
– Full marketing support of STRUTT, including local media coverage on the Niagara Exotic Bazaar
– Associating your brand with the most unique event in Niagara
– A full colour page in our STRUTT catalogue (1500 printed and taken home as keepsakes, free of charge to audience!)
– A VIP pre-event party, a toast to all that’s weird and wonderful at the Niagara Exotic Bazaar!
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE > BAZAAR