OAC Exhibition Assistance Programme
Deadline for submissions
Friday 13 September 2019 + Wednesday 8 January 2020
Application details here
The program supports Ontario-based artists and artist collectives working in visual arts, craft and media art practices in the presentation of their artwork in a confirmed public exhibition.
This is a third-party recommender program. Using Nova, OAC’s online grant application system, artists apply to the galleries and organizations designated as recommenders for the program. These recommenders assess applications and submit grant recommendations to OAC.
- minimum $500, maximum $2000
- You may apply for only one exhibition per application.
- You may receive more than one Exhibition Assistance grant in any program year, towards one or more exhibitions, up to $2,000. You may receive recommendations from more than one recommender.
- Due to the number of applications received and the limited funds available, grants awarded may be smaller than the amount requested.
- If your application includes ineligible expenses, OAC may reduce the recommended amount to cover only eligible expenses or withdraw the application.
For more information visit the OAC’s website